Friday, January 9, 2009

Catching up / Starting Over

Well, obviously, I am not the most dedicated blogger. I thought I would be able to keep it up, but after becoming addicted to Facebook, I have failed at my attempt to maintain this blog. So here is my attempt to catch up, or start over since this is a new year. :)

Phoebe has grown into quite a girly little toddler. Her hair is longer and thicker than Molly's, and when I put it into pigtails, she becomes our little "Boo" from Monsters, Inc. She walks and chatters and plays so hard with Molly. She is petite like Molly, but she has a different figure. Phoebe is much more curvy where Molly has no behind and skinny legs.

Keith's mother Linda was diagnosed with colon cancer this fall and underwent surgery to remove the cancer. Thankfully, she did not have to endure a colostomy, but she is undergoing chemotherapy and radiation treatments. Her spirits are high; she has a great deal of support from family and friends; and she is embracing this walk with resilience. The day after Christmas (Molly's 3rd Birthday), we all flew to Austin in order to spend time with her and Wayne, aka Nana and Papaw. Keith's brother Bryan, his wife Pam and their girls Rachel (12) and Abby (10) also flew in. We had some good times and some trying times, but that is to be expected with so many people under one roof. Molly loved flying on the airplane, and both girls behaved quite well on the trip.

Here are some pictures from Christmas and our trip to Texas...

2 comments:

ചാണക്യന്‍ said...

gud post and nice pics...
All the best....

Lauren said...

Ok, that guy looks a bit creepy... hmmm... if you don't know him, I think you can change your settings in your profile so your blog is not searchable from google or other sites...

I'm glad you posted again! :)